Friday, April 8, 2011

The Rescue

Check out Tyler Ward's Youtube channel when you get the chance!

On Wednesday evening it was so incredible to come together with other girls in my youth ministry and just be real. Discussing our ever-present imperfections is such a humbling reminder that we cannot be the heros of ourselves--that it is through our weaknesses that He is made strong.
  
Christian Tedja

  
Damion Rice

 "From the bottom of the pit, O Lord, I cried out to you, and when I begged you to listen to my cry, you heard. You answered me and told me not to be afraid. You came to my rescue, Lord, and saved my life."- Lamentations 3:55-58 
 


1 comment:

  1. Keep it coming Sonia, you have so much in you so many need to hear. And I absolutely LOVE that scripture, I love finding new scriptures we havent read before!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...