Monday, May 20, 2013

Stars in our Eyes

via
These last few months have been incredibly lovely. So much love, so many stories, and so much food (haha).     I've enjoyed every minute of movie premieres, art class adventures, developing new relationships over late night pizza, being pleasantly surprised by strangers, encountering unexpected opportunities, making new friends in elevators, reuniting with old friends, worshiping on a mountain under the stars, and laughing like no other. Yet, I've also studied until my eyes burn, realized an unbelief, stressed over things out of my control, and mourned the loss of a classmate. In both opposing circumstances, however, I have seen the work of a God of Hope like never before.

As my school year is drawing to a close with two weeks of classes left, the concept of time and people is coming back to blow my mind. The idea that college is half over is a bit frightening, but I cannot help but think greater things are yet to come. Nostalgia is a bittersweet thing; unsettling at times but lovely all the same.

Here's to the days to come--to the expected and the unexpected:

- South Africa
- Accounting Core
- Changes in Relationships
- Big Girl Job
- Busy Days/Restful Nights
- A Good God

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit” ~ Romans 15:13 (NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts...