| photo by me |
He tells a story of a King coming in glory and He is
And that same Man who devised that plan united ours with His
And so hand in hand we will walk with Him
As our two become as one
And all the promises He promises to us
He promises will never be undone"
I truly love in the second verse when it says "that same Man who devised that plan united ours with His." It's a reminder that God's already got my future decided, so why should I even want a pursuit that isn't written in God's plan? Truly, truly, more than I can ask for.
Gotta love it!
ReplyDeleteIt's kinda crazy how often I think about giving that up. I'd make some kinda analogy, but I really have none. There's some things that just...can't be one-upped, God's plan being one of them.
It's something that's extremely difficult. I don't know about you, but sometimes I HATE it. Why can't I just throw my cares to the wind?
I know that isn't an expression but it works for me.
Everybody else seems to be singing about something else more important to them. But what's more important than God's plan? Nothing.
Nothing's greater than God's will in our lives.