| By Adorebynat through The Etsy Blog |
I thought I'd start out by letting you know that when I need some good encouragement, I tend to turn to my fellow bloggers. You'd be surprised by how on numerous accounts your words are exactly what I need... so a big thank-you to all of you...
(It's the best I can do for now!)
Now, now, I don't mean to condemn by any means. That's just something I personally would rather avoid.
And I think I've done very well with it. It surprises me how often I will write up a status that would (in other words) love to scream "aaaaAAAHHHHHH," and then exit from the browser before my hands could possibly betray me and 'share' the post.
Anyways, I am currently debating with myself if I just crossed that thin line I set up about a year ago with a status that reads, "I need to hear something good. Maybe we all do."
It is absolute truth, and maybe can be interpreted in multiple ways, but it is 'a cry' nonetheless. I'm sorry that it has taken all his explanation for me to simply say this: I am craving some good news.
I'd love to hear good news about the world and its people. About Australia, New Zealand, and all the surrounding (super)islands maintaining safety. And about lives being spared among African nations in the middle of their pursuit of reform. Or even homebound; that millions of Americans are able to afford their homes and find new jobs to provide for their families. And that we can all have the freedom to travel the seas or even drive to the bank without having to worry. And I've love to hear news that everyone around me is... alright.
I just need to hear something good.
As I was thinking about this tonight, I was reminded that I already have good news. If anything, it is the greatest good news that had ever been conceived, written, and manifests in this world: The Gospel.
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”- Matthew 11:28-30
This is absolutely beautiful, Sonia.
ReplyDeleteYOU, my dear Sonia, have been given a beautiful gift for writing. And I mean BEAUTIFUL. Please keep writing, because your works are so soul soothing to read.
ReplyDelete