1. I adore the sound of cellos! I am (well...used to be) a decent violinist but much rather prefer cellists!
2. When I'm frustrated I iron, or clean out my closet.
3. I find myself more productive with school work during the night time, anytime after 11 pm.
4. The books of Judges, Ester, Ecclesiastes, and 1 Corinthians are a few of my absolute favorites.
5. I have found that I love to paint however I am by no means talented at all. It's just relaxing.
6. At least for me, this will be a year of wisdom.
7. iTunes recommended this artist to me a while back. And I can't get enough:
Kari Jobe "You Are for Me"
I am beyond thankful that God is for me. And it gets better--with He that is for me no one can ever stand against me. Thank You Emmanuel.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts...