Monday, June 20, 2011

Carry Your Candle

“No one lights a lamp and hides it in a clay jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, they put it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light. For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open."
- Luke 8:16-17

via
 Lord, I pray that Your ways will be evident in me so that I might be a reflection of who You are. I pray that Your countenance is my countenance, Your love is my love, and Your forgiveness my forgiveness.

Amen.

5 comments:

  1. "Lord be gracious, with the light of your countenance....shine on me."
    that line always gets to me. I want Him to shine through me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that verse and I think of it often! I want to be that light for Him! Not to hide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photo ; )

    xx
    alexandra

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/alexandragrecco

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photo. beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that verse! Stumbled across your blog and lovin' it! =D

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...