"Oh God, You are my God. And I, will ever praise You...
I will seek You in the morning
I will learn to walk in Your ways
And step by step You'll lead me
And I will follow You all of my days."
I will learn to walk in Your ways
And step by step You'll lead me
And I will follow You all of my days."
~Like Incense/Sometimes By Step- Hillsong Live
I LOVE this song.
ReplyDeleteThere is so much meaning behind those words...
Keep going! Your posts are always wonderful. :)
Faith, hope, & love!
-Missa
I have to admit, I feel a little comforted that I wasn't the only one to take a leave of absence from blogging : ) I was so excited to see your comment because they always brighten my day, so thank you : ) and thank you for the words above, what a beautiful reminder of how our lives should be centered!
ReplyDelete