Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Expansion

"If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me."
~ Psalm 139:9-10

I do not own this photo
An exciting new update -- I will be studying overseas next fall in the beautiful city that is Cape Town, South Africa, leaving right around mid-summer. So excited for laughter, loving on people, learning about life, and expansion. There will most definitely be regular updates on a separate account I will share in due time!


*Highly recommend reading all of Psalm 139. Good stuff.*

3 comments:

  1. WHAT!?!? that's awesome! i am so happy for you!
    how did this come about!?!?!
    yay!
    have a great day sonia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! And my school offers dozens of places to study abroad at no extra cost than regular school fees for juniors and seniors, so I've decided to go for it!

      Delete
  2. I would love to visit this place one day!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...